Learn a thing or two

It has been a busy start to the new trimester. With a true desire to master the courses that I am taking, and not that much experience in the category, I have a lot of work ahead of me. I have spent a lot of time both with school and my French these last 3 weeks.
There have been a lot of reading and fabric-identification training. It is very interesting subject, and luckily I have a teacher with a lot of knowledge and experience. The Product Management in Fashion class is one of the best classes I have had over the past 5 years. It is truly an area I can imagine myself working in. We have the opportunity to learn what has to be done by the product manager in the fashion industry, and all the knowledge one needs to have in order to succeed in this industry. I am looking forward to learning a lot more on this subject. I am required to add an additional 600 words of fashion words to my vocabulary, be able to identify different yarn and fabric just by hand feel, as well as learning to identify different designers based on the looks that is presented to me. In addition to this we have two big projects that are basically about creating a new business model for a brand, and a new collection for another brand. It is a lot to do, but I am really enjoying the challenge.







Tonight we are going to the quarter final of the Champions League where PSG Handball will face Pick Szeged in the 2nd leg. PSG won the first leg 27-30 in Hungary. So it is going to be an exciting game. 

Comments

Popular posts