Home alone

Simay is in Istanbul this weekend visiting her family and friends. It’s the first weekend I’ve been alone in Paris since I moved back. Its been a nice weekend, with a birthday party with some friends from my first exchange here in Paris, and an editorial meeting with the Style Cartel gang. I had enough things to do but it was still strange to come back to an empty apartment and going to sleep without sharing the day’s experiences with Simi.


Tonight, I’ve been reading and relaxing. At one moment I found myself looking through the book I made for Simay when we were living apart from each other. Just remembering all the things we’ve done, with the biggest smile on my face. I’m looking forward to see her again tomorrow.
After having been in a long-distance relationship for so long I didn’t think that I would miss her this much after only 2 days.




Comments

Popular posts