Progress


Great news! For those of you that haven’t heard it yet: I have gotten an opportunity to write for the digital magazine Style Cartel. I will be writing about men’s fashion and health. As I wrote in my bucket list post, I wanted to work with fashion again, and now I get that opportunity. I am very excited and I look forward to see what is yet to come.



It has been a week filled with multiple great experiences. On Saturday, I learned that I would get the opportunity to work with Style Cartel, and on Sunday I went to see France against Scotland in the Rugby six nations championship at Stade France with Muse and Cash from INSEEC. It was a great game and something I will remember for a long time. 80.000 spectators from France and Scotland, with marching bands and songs all game long. To be truly honest kind of felt like I was at a Quidditch game from the Harry Potter books, with our seats so high up and Scottish people everywhere, it took me some seconds to realise that I wasn’t an extra in a movie.



This week I have an intensive week at school, 1 course in 1 week. It’s been long days so far, but the course is interesting so that’s a positive. But even with the long days we still got to celebrate Valentine’s day together. After class I rushed home, and made sure to buy chocolate and roses on the way. I knew that I had 15 minutes from the minute I got home to Simay arrived. So, I cleared the table, made sure the roses and chocolate looked good, cleaned the apartment for small stuff (Glad we only have 24 square meters), then put on the suit and tie. Just as I put the handkerchief in the breast pocket Simay called me to tell me that she was on her way from the metro. Luckily she seemed very happy when she walked in the door, and we had a great evening with sushi, wine and a movie. 







Comments

Popular posts