Sports Saturday

After a busy week with a lot of things happening it is nice to finally have a day just relaxing at home. The week has been filled with classes, fashion shows, meetings, focus groups, studying French and a lot of school projects.
Don’t get me wrong, it has been a great week, but at some point the body needs to rest a little as well. Today is that day. Tomorrow it’s all back to work again, so today is going to be spent the way I used to spend it back in Norway: With a lot of sports on TV. I am now waiting for the Women’s 30km in the World Ski Championships to start. It is raining outside so it’s exactly like being back in Bergen, except for the fact that I have Simay next to me.


-->
I apologize for the fact that today’s post isn’t longer than this, but now I’m going to close the computer and cheer for Marit Bjørgen and the other Norwegian girls.


Comments

Popular posts